1. You don’t need to take any medicine before the procedure.
2. You will need to take pain killers after the procedure and finestride is recommended for better hair growth. But it’s your personal decision if you want to take that or not
Normally the swelling will last for 2-3 days or less than a week in worst case scenarios
You can go back to work the next day if you like but you need to avoid heavy lifting or exercise for the first 2 weeks after the procedure
It will start to look undetectable after all the scabs are gone which is normally between 15 -21 days.
1. Hair transplantation is truly about migrating (transplanting) the bald safe hair follicles from the back of the head to the going bald territories on the highest point of the head.
2. This procedure works for a lifetime on the grounds that the hair follicles taken from the back of the head are hereditary impervious to baldness, paying little mind to where they are moved to.
A session of between 1,500 to 3,000 grafts typically includes an entire day of surgery on an out based on the patient. Most patients will land in the morning and will have their methodology finished by late evening.
1. Hair transplantation, when done right, can be natural to the point that even your hairdresser won’t realize that you’ve had it done.
2. Be that as it may, the ability and technique of hair transplant specialists varies broadly, as do their outcomes. It’s very important to pick the right system and center to guarantee that you will get totally normal results.
Patients are usually given local anesthesia in the recipient & donor areas. Most of the times patients find that once the anesthesia is given that they feel no pain or distress amid the surgery. Taking after surgery patients will regularly feel some measure of soreness & numbness, with some gentle distress. Most patients are charmingly astounded by how insignificant the discomfort from the surgical technique is.
With today’s extremely refined micro hair transplantation method the cuts are little and less intrusive than past methodology. This outcome in more fast recovery. Most patients feel fine inside of a day or two after surgery, although some numbness and little soreness can be normal for a few days taking after surgery.
Following the hair follicles that are transplanted to the thinning top regions are hereditary impervious to going bald, they will keep on developing for a lifetime – generally as though they had been left in the bald resistant donor area.
Typically it takes between three to five months taking after surgery before the transplanted hair follicles start to develop new hair. The transplanted hair grows very thin at the beginning and progressively becomes thicker and more full after some time. After 9-12 months a patient’s transplanted hair will be completely grown and will keep on developing for a life time.
Instantly taking after surgery a patient’s beneficiary range is regularly pink with scabs conforming to the smaller scale entry points. These many small entry points will heal quickly inside of a week to ten days.
During an initial couple of days after the surgery, a man’s hair transplants will be visible if there is no past hair to mask these brief scabs. However, most patients feel good being in broad daylight without wearing a cap inside of 5 to 7 days taking after surgery.
Once the transplanted hair grows the outcomes ought to look altogether normal, even under close examination.
You will only need to get the donor area (occipital) shaved. It is about 1 palm size.
Contact us for any further information.